1) Design of 85 foot high speed
luxury yacht being built for Jerry Herson.
2) 5th new Hull being developed for Crompton Marine in UK.
3) Planning stages for new hull for Active Thunder of Pompano
4) New Pulse
Drive and expanded models currently in design.
6) Advanced clean air Cyclone engine in development. Details
Technologies , 50 foot DDC Cat.
Crompton Marine UK, 72 foot DDC, 50 foot rib DDC, and a 110 foot DDC
9) Larson Boats (division of Genmar) a new 35 foot DDC
Pulse-Drive Systems International,
LLP was founded in the late
1980's but the concept dated much earlier by the inventor, Harry L.
Schoell. Many years of trial and error, hard work and sweat went into
the formulation of today's simple yet effective "trimmable surface
drive" unit. The unique expertise of Harry Schoell is known industry
wide. One and all come to him for his knowledge and recommendations.
Pulse Drive Systems propulsion drives
bolts on a boat like a traditional sterndrive, but the whole stern area,
swim platform and all, trims up and down, making the boat run more
efficiently, with a shallower draft.